Bowl to cure Bowels! hahahahaha
Help me FUNraise for Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Join me at Aiea Bowl on April 18th from 4pm-7pm! There will be Bowling, a DJ with pumping music, pizza to satisfy your appetite, and sodas to help it down! There will also be prizes!!!
Tickets will be $25 per adult and $10 for children over 10 years old.
This will include 3 games per person, as well as the shoe rental, pizza and soda!!! which equals tons of fun!!!
if you can’t make it and want to help donate to a cause that is close to my tummy....click on this link...it will send you to my fundraising site where you can donate on a secure site.
http://www.active.com/donate/napa09losangeles/napa09NOshiro
I will also be running/walking the Napa to Sonoma half marathon to support the cause/ foundation. click on the link below to my blog, where i will be journaling my training, life, and marathon experiences...feel free to leave comments....
About me:As most of you know, I have Crohns’ disease. It has affected me on many levels. I’ve been through many medications, treatments, holistic, etc.. Currently I am on Remicade, which targets specific proteins in the body’s immune system to help control the development of inflammation, significantly reducing painful symptoms in diseases such as Crohns. It has controlled my “flares”. But I still deal with it on a daily basis.
I have made a commitment to run this half marathon to bring hope for individuals battling IBD. I am hopeful you will join me in the search for the cure for Crohn’s and Colitis. Over 80% of every dollar raised through Team Challenge will directly benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America to support its mission for research, education and to find a cure.
Hope to see you bowling, or dancing...or dancing while you bowl!!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=87531528008



No comments:
Post a Comment